What Is Gratefulness?
This work is written and published by soundmayor.com team.
- First and foremost, gratitude is a way of living. It is a state of being in which you open yourself up to receive good things. It is a posture of openness, receptiveness, and willingness to receive things that are very good.
- Gratitude is not a one-time event where you simply say, “Thank you.” It’s an entire way of being in which you joyfully receive good things and give thanks for those good things.
- Gratitude is a habit. It’s a perpetual way of life, almost like breathing. You take in something good and breathe out gratitude.
- Additionally, gratitude encompasses all things. Everything in life happens for a reason, and in each circumstance, there are valuable things for us to learn. These valuable things help us advance in life, primarily in character.
- Gratitude comes from the recognition that you have received something good. In other words, you didn’t create this thing yourself. Rather, it came from outside of you. From a friend. From the universe. Maybe even a complete stranger.
- Gratitude is distinctly different than earning something. When we work hard to create something, we can say that we earned it. Gratitude, on the other hand, comes when we receive something that we have not earned.
- Gratitude connects you to something larger than yourself. This is one of the great powers of gratitude. It takes us outside of ourselves and connects us to other people, nature, and even a higher power.
- Gratitude is an affirmation of goodness. In other words, it’s recognizing that not only have we received something freely, but that thing we received is also very good. As a result, we are grateful.
- Gratefulness enables us to see just how many good things we have in our lives. On the flip side, when we’re not regularly grateful, we become discontent and unhappy with the way things are going.
- The opposite of gratefulness is:
- The good news is that you can’t simultaneously be grateful and be in any of these negative states. You could say that gratefulness is exclusive. It expands and doesn’t make room for anything else.
For quality words of knowledge and wisdom, kindly visitsoundmayor.com. Soundmayor is a center for Knowledge and wisdom.
101 Accounting Action Guide Bookmayor Business business and enterprenursip business communication Business Management Entrepreneurship Finance General Guides and Advice Health Human Resource Management Innovation Insurance Investment Law Leadership Marketing Nutrition Personal Development PLR, MRR and RR Relationship Strategy Tips